Device as a Service (DAAS)
- Pay a monthly subscription for laptops and tablets – 24, 36 or 60 months. No interest so you'll pay less than if you purchased equipment outright.
- Add extended warranties, accessories and 3rd party peripherals into your subscription.
- At the end of your subscription, you can either create new subscription or return equipment.
- Computer manufacturers included in this program are HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Panasonic and Fujitsu.
Grant Writing Assistance
Available for all laptops and tablets. Free service for new Panasonic Toughbooks, very reasonable for all other models.
Annual and monthly leases available for all laptops and tablets. 3 year, 0% interest specials for new Panasonic Toughbooks.
Trade In of older laptops – any brand
Now you can utilize our years of expertise in managing millions of pounds of e-waste such as end-of-life IT assets, as well as our specialized technology team that resells a higher percentage of recycled IT equipment than any other firm in the industry.
To get started, all you have to do is upload your list of equipment here we’ll do the rest -- within 48 hours.
Converting your end-of-life IT equipment into valued resources is our No. 1 goal. And we don’t just want to turn aging assets into resources that help pay for new technologies -- we want to help you optimize the two- to three-year resale window and get the most bang for your resale buck.
Our experts can help you identify peak resale value on equipment being considered for refresh right now — before it’s too late.
In addition, you’ll have the comfort of knowing you’ll get professional, legal, nationwide, full-service environmental recycling, guaranteed data destruction, and certifications that include:
• R2-RIOS Certified
• DEP Permitted and Bonded
• NAID Member
• Fully Insured
• DOD, HIPPA, SOX, GLBA, FACTA, and NIST Compliant
• Party Environmental Impact Reporting and Certificate of Destruction
• Nationwide Secure Electronics Collection and Transport
• Shredding, Wiping, and Reporting